Sabtu, 30 Julai 2011

you learn what i learn now


Today, i've learnt to accept defeat and challenges. I learnt that everything happens for a reason. I learnt how to cope with challenges, and to never give up. And somehow, I did prove to myself that if i don't give up, things will get better.

I learnt to accept criticism and challenges, and that the way people realise their mistakes is after they have caused it. And that's a good way to learn, so that you don't do it again.

I learnt that if you love your friend, truly love them, that you will do whatever you can with the power that you have to make sure that they don't do things that they will regret.

I learnt that every moment with them is a gift from Allah, to have such wonderful people being there with you along your journey.It doesn't matter where they are in the world, how far apart you are from them, but they will always, always be there for you.


We will move on, but before we do there are many things that we need to do first.




Tiada ulasan: